- This website has been created and is operated by ZanteWeb.gr Internet Services in cooperation with Bookings Europe B.V. We act as an intermediate between hotels and users in order to provide our users with the possibility to search and book hotel accommodation online. Our service is based on information provided by hotels.
- Although we do our utmost best to ensure that all information provided on this website is accurate, we cannot guarantee that all information is comprehensive and error-free nor can we be held responsible for interruptions or non-delivery of information.
Credit card guarantee
- Hotels require credit card details in order to guarantee your reservation. Your credit card information will be sent directly to the reserved hotel. When you make a booking you will automatically enter into an agreement with the hotel you have chosen. We will not charge your credit card, as you will pay for your stay at the hotel.
- Be assured that we take our responsibility regarding your credit card information very seriously. We use the industry standard "Secure Socket Layer (SSL)" technology to encrypt your credit card details. Therefore we can guarantee that every transaction made is 100% safe and we will reimburse the first 50 euro should your credit card be misused or abused due to ZanteWeb.gr. The credit card company is obliged to pay the remainder.
Free of Charge
- Our service is free of charge. Unlike many other parties, HELLASBOOKINGS will not add any additional fees, like a reservation fee, to the room rate.
- Please follow the instructions in the confirmation email in case you need to cancel your stay. If you cancel according to the cancellation policy of the hotel, it will be free of charge. We recommend you read the cancellation policy of the hotel carefully. If you cancel later than requested by the hotel or do not show up, the hotel might charge you a fee which is in most cases an equivalent for 1 night stay.
- Note: Zanteweb.gr will not charge you any cancellation fee whatsoever.
- Our website website has been compiled with the greatest care possible. However our services are based on information we receive from the hotels who are responsable for that information.
- Hotels can modify / update information like rates and availability at any moment, therefore we cannot guarantee that all information is correct and Bookings will not assume any responsability for the consequences of this information.
- We always advice our customers to verify the information before you act upon it.
- At ZanteWeb.gr we take our responsibility regarding your privacy, very seriously. The information we request when making your reservation, is requested in order to offer you a professional service. We only share customer information with the hotel you are booking in to. Under no circumstances will we distribute it to others, except in the unlikely event that the law obliges disclosure.
- Your contact data is used to make the hotel reservation. This data will be passed on to the hotel in order to identify you upon arrival and to contact you in case of changes in the reservation.
- We would again like to stress that, in accordance with European personal data protection laws, strict security procedures are observed at Bookings to prevent personal data misuse and unauthorised access.
Credit Card information
- We will not charge your credit card. Your credit card information is only required to guarantee your booking. You will pay your stay at the hotel.
- Your credit card information is sent to us through a secure server. We use the latest, most secure technology available, which encrypts all your personal and credit card details. The encryption method used is the industry standard "Secure Socket Layer" (SSL) technology. Our SSL certificate has been issued by Thawte.
- Our server and network are protected by firewalls against unauthorized access. This means we can guarantee that it is totally safe to send us your credit card details. We will reimburse the first 50 euro should your credit card be misused or abused. The credit card company is obliged to pay the remainder.
- Your credit card details will be kept at BOOKING.COM until your arrival date at the hotel. After this date the details will be destroyed.